INDUSTRY NEWS & INFORMATION
Business Process Outsourcing Industry News, Best Practices, and Blogs
Top news and information from around the contact center industry. This page is dedicated to business process outsourcing articles, blogs, and best practices surrounding call center operations, employee development, recruiting, technology, and workforce management.
- Working Remotely: The 2019 Recipe to High Productivity
- What Role will Chatbots Play in 2020?
- 5 Ways to Reduce Cart Abandonment
- 4 Tips For Using Gamification to Improve Agent Performance
- Who Planned To Be a Planner?
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Why It’s So Important
- What is an Omni-Channel Call Center (and Why Does It Matter to Your Business)?
- 7 Steps to Improve Customer Experience in Contact Centres
- Conversational AI: Customer Engagement in the Age of Messaging
- How Agent Self-Assessment Improves Customer Engagement
- Attrition Analysis & The Psychology of Disengagement
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence Through the Cloud
- You Make Me Want to Be a Better Agent: Customers Can Inspire!
- Contact Center and Back Office Talent Acquisition and the Knicks
- Your Query Failed. Now What?
- Employee Engagement via Motivation and Encouragement
- Call Center Agent Attrition: Your Biggest Threat
- Finding Your Way Home
- Friday Funny
- Customer Experiences are Like a Box of Chocolates!
ABOUT MASS MARKETS
Mass Markets is a leading business process outsourcing provider of inbound and outbound call center services. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fasted growing companies 9x, the company provides inbound customer service, outbound telesales, chat, back-office, cloud contact center software, programming and integration services, and digital customer relationship management support to businesses outsourcing B2B, B2C, and digital customer experience solutions. An established contact center provider, Mass Markets represents a diverse portfolio of clients from the Fortune 100 to emerging start-ups with experience spanning a wide range of industries and customer interactions.
Founded in 2003 as TMone, Mass Markets has grown to over 1,400 employees, all passionately representing our company and our clients. The Mass Markets mission has always been to create a brand that customers trust and employees are proud of by setting the bar high impact customer interactions and fueling growth through superior performance for its customers. Our best-in-class leadership has a record of accelerating results by providing responsive, agile and compliant business process outsourcing services that create speed, performance and cost advantages for our clients.
Headquartered in Iowa City, IA, Mass Markets has offices across the United States. For more information about Mass Markets, our services, leadership, careers, and leading customer experience solutions visit our website at www.massmarkets.com or call (866) 577-2461.