INDUSTRY NEWS & INFORMATION
Business Process Outsourcing Industry News, Best Practices, and Blogs
Top news and information from around the contact center industry. This page is dedicated to business process outsourcing articles, blogs, and best practices surrounding call center operations, employee development, recruiting, technology, and workforce management.
- Training Done Right
- RFP Do’s, Don’ts and Alternatives
- The Benefits of Supplier Diversity in the Call Center Industry
- Selecting a Call Center Outsourcing Vendor, Part 1
- Curing the Allergic Reaction to Nearshore and Offshore Call Centers (Part 2)
- Humans vs. Robots: Why AI Won’t Replace Humans in the Call Center
- Call Center Outsourcing Risks and How to Mitigate Them
- Call Center – The Accidental Career Path
- Is Outbound Telesales Making a Comeback?
- Effective Subscription Box Call Center Strategies
ABOUT MASS MARKETS
Mass Markets is a leading business process outsourcing provider of inbound and outbound call center services. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fasted growing companies 9x, the company provides inbound customer service, outbound telesales, chat, back-office, cloud contact center software, programming and integration services, and digital customer relationship management support to businesses outsourcing B2B, B2C, and digital customer experience solutions. An established contact center provider, Mass Markets represents a diverse portfolio of clients from the Fortune 100 to emerging start-ups with experience spanning a wide range of industries and customer interactions.
Founded in 2003 as TMone, Mass Markets has grown to over 1,400 employees, all passionately representing our company and our clients. The Mass Markets mission has always been to create a brand that customers trust and employees are proud of by setting the bar high impact customer interactions and fueling growth through superior performance for its customers. Our best-in-class leadership has a record of accelerating results by providing responsive, agile and compliant business process outsourcing services that create speed, performance and cost advantages for our clients.
Headquartered in Iowa City, IA, Mass Markets has offices across the United States. For more information about Mass Markets, our services, leadership, careers, and leading customer experience solutions visit our website at www.massmarkets.com or call (866) 577-2461.