Inside sales is the dominant sales model for B2B, tech, SaaS, and a variety of B2C industries.
What is Inbound Sales?
Inbound sales is a sales methodology that prioritizes the needs, challenges, goals and interests of individual buyers. Instead of focusing on closing the sale as soon as possible, inbound salespeople work to meet consumers where they are and then guide — not push — them through the decision-making process.
By analyzing a buyer’s digital behavior during the awareness and consideration stages of the buyer’s journey, the smart inbound salesperson will be able to craft a helpful, personalized sales approach for each individual.
Ultimately, the extra time and care you put into educating your prospects will increase your likelihood of converting them into successful, long-term customers.
What is the Difference Between Inbound and Outbound Sales?
Outbound sales is the traditional sales approach involving cold calls, trade shows, purchased contact lists and other activities some would deem spam-worthy in today’s day and age. In other words, outbound sales is the act of “pushing” your message out to a large number of people who may or may not be interested in your product.
On the other hand, the inbound sales methodology is the act of “pulling” interested prospects to you and then qualifying them based on their fit.
Think about it this way: When you’re cold calling a lead, is it because they’ve expressed a need for your product or service, or are you making an assumption? The bread and butter of inbound sales is that it encourages buyers to hand that information to you, so you don’t have to make sweeping “outbound” assumptions.
But contrary to popular belief, you can use outbound sales tactics in an inbound way. In fact, you should!
How Do I Use Outbound Sales Tactics in An Inbound Way?
Mass Markets provides the right mix of both inbound and outbound sales tactics and it is necessary to truly grow as a company. In some ways, you could consider outbound sales as synonymous with prospecting: it’s the act of sourcing leads, whereas inbound sales is the act of following up with and nurturing those leads.
For Mass Markets, the crux of inbound sales, then, is context, resources and research. Even if you’re following up with cold-sourced leads, you can perform some quick research to understand the explicit fit and implicit interest of those leads and then contextualize your follow-up message to fit the inbound framework.
We are ready to serve you
24/7 Call Center Services
Get in touch
As the marketplace has shifted towards high quality interactions between business and consumer, Mass Markets has exhibited continuous innovation to ensure communication is timely, clear, and effective.
|SDVOSB||Yes via JV|
WE PROVIDE SERVICES UNDER THE FOLLOWING NAICS CODES:
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 561990 - All Other Support Services
- 561499 - All Other Business Support Services
- 561440 - Collection Agencies
- 561431 - Private Mail Centers
- 561420 - Telephone Call Centers
- 561421 - Telephone Answering Services
- 561422 - Telemarketing Bureaus and Other Contact Centers
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific Services
- 541690 - Technical Consulting Services
- 541613 - Marketing Consulting Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541519 - Information Technology Value Added Resellers
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 524292 - Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds
- 524291 - Claims Adjusting
- 519190 - All Other Information Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 511210 - Software Publishers
Note: Specialized services highlighted are in Blue
14 Locations and Growing
Click on the location to apply!